Sunday, June 12, 2016

Orlando Tragedy

So unless you live under a rock, you heard about the terrorist attack that happened in Orlando at an LGBTQ+ nightclub called Pulse.

Well, yesterday I attended a vigil for the first time and I must say I have never felt so close to so many strangers in my life. It was honestly so refreshing to be around people who were about spreading love, not hate.

We could use a little more love to pass around in the world today. With so many tragedies happening around us, it's time to come together and become better people for the current and future generations.

I don't want to dive into much about how I feel about this because this would turn into a super long post and nobody has time for that. I just wanted to tell everyone that I really felt a lot of love yesterday at the vigil and I won't forget that experience.

Until next time

- Mini Producer

No comments:

Post a Comment