Thursday, June 9, 2016

How To Make $15,000 A Month Off Beat Sales

I recently watched a Youtube video from Bryan Ellis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcZCXJAycKo that changed my whole mindset on my bestselling. As of right now I haven't that many beats and that's because I didn't have a set game plan. Here are some things I learned from this and I'm here to change them with you. Answering these questions will help you figure out where you really want to be and get you to start thinking about how you will achieve the goals that you've set.

Questions:
1. What do I really want financially for my music?
2. Why do I want to earn $15,000 a month?
3. What evidence will there be - how will you know that you've reached your goal (ex. looking at your bank account)
-         4. What reward will you give for yourself?


A

No comments:

Post a Comment